Construct a boat that will float with as many pennies as you can.Supplies:
- Each team/individual will be furnished with one piece of foil, approximately 10 cm x 10 cm.
- Tubs with water
- Paper towels
- Each team or individual will only receive one piece of foil.
- No items - including adhesives, tape, glue, rubber bands, etc. - may be added to the foil boat.
- The team/individual will add one penny at a time, and when the boat sinks, the number in it minus one (1) will be recorded as the score.
- Once you have completed this challenge, you will receive a stamp on your Participation Sheet plus how many pennies you floated.
Interactive Booth Time:9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Location:Celebration Plaza in Hometown Square