DataLength of track = 1,920 ft =
Height of first hill = 91 ft =
While standing in line
- Time for ride = ________ sec
- Estimate length of one car = ________ (a)
- Number of cars in train = ________ (b)
- Length of train = ________ [(a) x (b) = (d)]
- Time for length of train to pass a given point at the bottom of the first hill: ________ sec (t)
- Calculate the speed of the train coming down the first hill: ________
[v = d/t]
- Where on the ride did you feel the heaviest?
- Where on the ride did you feel the lightest?
- Using an accelerometer, where did you record the most g's?
- Describe the pushes and pulls you feel while riding. Where did those forces occur?